Monday, December 15, 2008

After reading Susie's Blog at Steece's Pieces I decided to take a look at my pictures files, you might know there are no people in these pictures, but I had forgotten I put them on my computer. These are pictures of a wedding I helped my SIL cater! She does an excellent job and has so much talent in decorating and is so creative. Thanks for giving me the bump to remember and check my pictures! Remember we are in a really small town, but this wedding and reception was just beautiful. The wedding was in October.

Groom's Table - how creative


Part of the bride's reception table
This was taken before all the food and trays were made and it's only showing one end, sorry, not a very good picture. Thanks for taking a peak!

1 comment:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Pam,

Thank you. Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog this morning. I love it that I am meeting and being strengthened and blessed by people from different parts of the world and from different religions. It is one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced.

You and your husband look like so much fun (that motorcycle!) and your children are absolutely beautiful. Feel free to take a peek into my life anytime.

As one mother to another...I love you and am grateful for you.
Thank you. Your children are lucky to have you.