
Sound asleep on Superbowl Sunday she was 4 days old
Preslee and Lovey's first meeting!
Cute Hospital picture!
Preslee and Lovey's first meeting!
Cute Hospital picture!

Miss Preslee Jo came on 02/01/2012 at 1:02 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs and 1 oz. and was 19 3/4" long! Just amazing! When our son came walking out of the delivery room with her all bundled up ,like a little burrito she was looking at all of us like "what in the world just happened" she was just as alert as could be and has a head full of black hair! Preston was on cloud nine as was her mommy she just wasn't feeling as well as Preston since she had to have a c-section. I have to say, I was so proud of Preston and I continue to be so proud of him, he has really taken to this role of being a daddy and is doing such of good job of helping out in many ways. Brit is doing good too, she is now almost two weeks away from the c-section and she is getting better all the time.
Preslee is just adorable and she really is a good baby, she gets held A LOT! and she is still good when she gets layed down. It probably feels good for her to be able to stretch out since we just all seem to cuddle her, she's so cuddly though! They have been so good to share her....but they do have the hand sanitizer out as a reminder for people to clean their hands before handling!
I have been ask to go with her to the first pediatrician appointment this Thursday and it just made my day, I can't wait to get to show her off in public! They have been to the house with her, but I haven't been in public yet so I can say "yes look this is my grand daughter" it just still seems surreal!
Preslee and her daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment