Wednesday, January 23, 2008
My first Post
Wow, I never thought I would start a blog, not really much to talk about in my life now that my children are almost grown. I suppose I can keep you posted on their lives of marriage and future marriage and a senior in high school as he enters college. Two out one in, they cycle will end soon. I have one son who graduated from College at Harding University in Searcy Arkansas and my daughter just graduated college from University of Texas at Tyler and is planning a wedding in Florida in June. Her fiancee grauated from Louisiana Tech in November and is now employed in Longview. We are excited about the wedding. My youngest will graduate in May from high school, he wants to go to EMT school and then firefighting academy. I pray they will always follow God and accomplish their dreams. Oh yeah, I'm also married, been married for 26 almost 27 years.......life has had it's ups and downs, but we have stood strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Pam!
Thanks for the sweet comments you always leave....my friend in East Texas:) Looks like it's time for an updated post!
Post a Comment