Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Wow time is moving fast!
I haven't posted anything in a long time, but I think I will really give this a serious try. I couldn't believe someone actually dropped in and read something I had to say! My life right now is mainly about the wedding of my daughter. Wow it is coming fast. We had bridal portraits made yesterday, that was very exciting! Hectic, but exciting! She looked beautiful, I can only imagine how it will be when the actual ceremony is going on and we are on the beach! On the other hand, my son, the youngest has prom coming up in a couple of weeks, so we are also excited about that. He is going to look so handsome in his tux (white of all colors). I will attempt to post some pictures when we get them. My oldest had a job interview around Austin and it sounds like he will get the job. They are really excited because they want to get their master degree's from University of Texas, so this will be a good move for them, but sure is a long way from us! We will really miss them, but it will give us a reason to leave our little town in East Texas. Look out Austin here we come! That's about it for now, maybe I will learn to post so pictures so you can see what my children look like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Pam!
Sounds like you have lots of exciting things going on in your home. I look forward to reading more and seeing some pictures. I'd be glad to help you out if you have blogger questions:)
Thanks for your sweet comment. It amazes me too, how fascinating it is to see and read about other people's lives, thru the blogging world. And it amazes me that anyone looks at my sight. I mean my kids are super cute, to me, but I don't write anything spectacular...gotta work harder at it. ;)
I look forward to reading more on your blog too, although you're going to be very busy coming up. What an exciting time, with your children all at a new phase in their lives!
Way to go....... continue to blog and share with us your beautiful life ok?
John
http://mossycheong.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment