
Prom has passed and it seems like they had a really good time, I know they sure looked good. Prom is such an exciting time in the life of a teenager, getting all dressed up, going out to eat at a nice restaurant and the looks you get from the people, you just think life can't get any better than this! Yeah right, life is just beginning. Now the real world will set in.
I woke Preston up on Wednesday morning telling him it was time to get up for his last day of public school. I woke him up on his first day of kindergarden and I woke him up the last day of his senior year. I have to be at work before he has to actually get up for school, but I thought it was only appropriate I got to wake him up for his last day of public school. I don't think he was really happy that I did this, but he went along with it. Now he will get to work eight hours a day for the summer, then on to college! He'll be living at home and going to a community college in our area. This college has been a real blessing to many around here. It's nice to have a place close to home and be able to get a good start on you college education. He's planning on doing the Paramedic/Fire Academy program. I hope his plans all work out for him. Preston, we are so proud of you! Congratulations!
Peyton is moving this weekend, and we get the pleasure of moving her..........again! Hopefully this will be the last move she makes for a while. Two more weeks until the big day, my stomach turns everytime I think of all the things we need to have packed and ready to go to Florida! It will be a good time, a happy time and just pray the weather is nice!
Our oldest, Peter, did get a job in the Austin area. We are very excited for them and pray that the Lord will watch over them and allow them to use their talents to be an encouragement and good example to the young ones they teach.
We are looking forward to a long weekend with beautiful weather. Hopefully we will be able to get the boat out on Sunday and Monday, have some good food and family times. I hope anyone who reads this will do the same. God bless you all and stay safe.
1 comment:
Your children are beautiful and it is quite obvious what a proud mama you are! Lots to look forward to with all the changes coming up..
Post a Comment