Well, the garage sale went really good, weather was great and lots of family visiting time. I always enjoy getting to spend time with my family and it seems even as close as we live we just never get the time to sit and visit. Even though we weren't sitting all of the time, we still got to visit.
This week has been an uneventful one, we had a bad storm to come through on Wednesday night, some say a small tornado came through our little town of Lone Star. There were lots of trees uprooted and limbs in roadways, but I haven't heard of any injuries, so that is a blessing.
Prom is this weekend, Preston is really excited, so we have a busy weekend of pictures and dressing up.....not me, but Preston and his little, well not little, but they still seem little, girlfriend. I hope to post pictures next week of the big event.
Peyton got her bridal portraits back on Wednesday and they are all so good! It is going to be hard to decide on just a few for the big package. Her fiance' wants to see them so bad, but she isn't going to let him see her dress until the wedding day.....which will be here very soon. We are getting things packed up, cooked up and all together for the trip to Florida. I can't wait!
Peter Joe and Brandie are on their way to Austin this morning for another job interview. He didn't get the other job, but he is still optimistic that he will get one soon. They are still house hunting and excited about moving. I just pray that this is the direction they are suppose to be taking and everything will work out.
That's about it for this week, we have a busy weekend and the weather is suppose to be beautiful. I hope anyone who happens to read this will also have a super weekend! Enjoy time with family and friends and just remember all their blessings!
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment