


One week and one day before the big wedding! Today is my last day of work, before the big event. Preston will graduate from high school tonight, a very exciting time for us also. I am so proud of him, he has grown up so fast, it seems like only yesterday I was taking him to kindergarden. Many times he would tell me his stomach hurt and he thought he just needed to go home with me or go to my work. He was such a mama's boy when he was little, I guess he still is, he always says "I love you" before he leaves, when he gets off the phone, or when he's going to bed. Such a sweetie! I hope and pray only the best for him as he continues his future and pray he will always be an example to others and let his light shine. This is the first and only year he has missed church camp, but his sister is getting married and there was just know way to do both of them. He's handled it great and hasn't complained though. Keep up the good work Preston.
Peyton will be home tonight for graduation, then she will travel back to Tyler for a gathering her friends are having for her. I told her if she didn't want to make the trip for graduation with gas being so high Preston would understand, but she said she couldn't miss his high school graduation. She is such a thoughtful person, always thinking of others! She said her last day of work was good. She was blessed with such a good job while in college, good Christian people to work for. They gave her a bible with her married name on it, she said it is beautiful. They also told her what a blessing she was to them while she was there and they are sure God has big plans for her life. She will really miss them, and I pray she will find another employer with such good values.
Peter Joe and Brandie, Peyton, Jordan, Preston and his girlfriend Brandie were all at the house on Memorial day. We went boating, pulled them tubing, ate hot dogs and watermelon. We all had such a good time, the weather was beautiful and it is so good for the family to be all together! We have been so blessed! I hope you all had a good memorial day also. I have posted a couple of pictures from our holiday. Til next time, your friend in East Texas, Pam.
No comments:
Post a Comment