God daughter L with her basket, she didn't like the peeps making her sticky so she fed them to her dog!
It's been a long time once again since I posted, we have been keeping pretty busy, gone out of town a couple of weekends and working around the house on others......when it isn't raining. We have definately had our share of the rain here lately, I'm attaching pictures of what our back yard looks like. You can't see our pier the water has come up so much, the white boat bumper is the only indication there is a pier under there. It was a scarry night last night with all the lightning, thunder and rain.
Also....I got a new video recorder a couple of weeks ago and maybe one of these days I will learn how to post videos I have taken a lot of videos and love my camera.
One weekend I went to Broken Bow, Oklahoma, and stayed on a houseboat.....thank you Leah it was a great time. So I'll post a couple of those pictures also.
Another random comment, we had a great Easter, we missed Peter Joe and Brandie, but can't wait to see them this weekend on Mother's Day! So I'll post a couple of Easter pictures. We had our Easter with family on Saturday and it was a beautiful day, Pete cooked some great steaks on his new grill, and who says kids get too big for an egg hunt. We hid eggs for the kids and didn't tell them until after we ate....Peyton has always loved and egg hunt, so we hid 14 plastic eggs with lottery tickets in the, they loved it, even though Jordan tried to act like he didn't want to hunt any. No one came out rich, but everyone had a good time. Granny and Grandad were able to join us for our meal and watch the kids hunt their eggs, they loved it too.
Any one who may read this, please keep my MIL in your prayers, she has been in the hospital since last Wednesday, had congestive heart failure, even though she is better now, her hear is getting weaker and just having a hard time pumping to keep the fluid off, or that's how I understand it. She is a strong lady and has done amazingly well since she had her heart attack in 1992 and quadruple by pass in 1994. We love our Nanny and hope and pray she will get well soon and be able to come home soon.
That's about it for now, I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day next weekend!
1 comment:
Loved reading through your blog tonight.
I am still so new to blogging, but love reading others stories.
Everyone has a story and so many of them are so touching....
Hope you will stop by for a visit.
The May give-away has started and this month there will be 10 winners.
I will be blogging from Disney World soon...
Post a Comment