Sunday, March 29, 2009

This weekend ended with a beautiful day. Peter Joe and Brandie came in on Friday night and we were able to spend a wonderful, cold day with them on Saturday which kept us indoors. It was so good to have all my children under one roof (along with their spouses). We were still able to cook burgers out on the grill and had such a good time with them all weekend. It was so funny to watch them playing wii, I can see why this is a fun group activity. We attended church with our daughter, Peyton and her husband, Jordan this morning in Longview, then had to send Peter and Brandie on their way back to Pflugerville. It's times like these that make having a family so wonderful. They have grown up way too fast and I cherish every minute we have together.



I want to put in a special pray for the Reidenhour family here in D'field. They lost their 1o year old son to luekemia last night. I just can't imagine what they are going through. Let's not take any day for advantage and hug each and everyone of our children just a little bit tighter and a little bit longer, no matter how old they are.



I hope everyone has a wonderful week, God be with you and keep you strong.



Your friend in East Texas,



Pam

No comments: