Time just gets away from me so fast....just last year we were taking these pictures of our beautiful family and our new home! Here it is again Thanksgiving again and I hope to be taking more pictures once again of my beautiful family at our beautiful one year old home.
Wow, this year has gone by so very fast and it has probably been one of the best years of my life. I think I say that every year so I guess each year just gets better and better. Yes, each year does have its moments....some I would rather forget and some hurt so much each time you think about them they make you cry, but to have the beauty of family and friends, health, freedom, jobs, grandchildren (this coming year!) and wonderful memories of the past years is just so much to be thankful for! I know I have been so truly blessed, so thankful for everything in my life and the way it has worked out. Thank you Lord for blessing me, for blessing our family.
My oldest son turns 30 in a couple of weeks!......can you believe that, I have a 30 year old child, or should I say adult! It has been such a blessing to be his mother and I am so glad I was chosen to be his mother. I believe he has taught me almost as much as I hope I have taught him. We have been ask to write a memory on a card to be read at his 30th birthday party from all of his family and friends. Do you know how hard it is to write one memory, funny or whatever, down....I could write a book! But, it has been good thinking back on his life from baby to toddler to child, junior high and high school adolescence. Then college and marriage.....waiting on grandchildren! I hope is memories are as wonderful as my memories and I wish I could be there when all of these memories are read! He has been a true blessing!
Happy Birthday Peter!
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Here are a few pictures of my family from last year!
Three beautiful children!
That's my baby...and they're having a baby!
Middle child and only girl with her wonderful husband!
Thank you blog world for sharing your families with me, I really do enjoy reading each and every one of them! Family is beautiful and I am so thankful for mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment