I went to the doctor with my future daughter in law and got to hear little Preslee's heartbeat again! That is just so amazing, 10 more weeks and our little bundle of joy will be here. I can't wait! I think I have decided on a grandmother name, I like MeMe, that is what Preston called Aunt Mable when she kept him when he was a baby. He is the only one who called her MeMe, everyone else called her "Aunt Mable". Pete would still like for me to go with "Lovey", which is what our daughter said she wanted their children to call me. I just don't know about "Lovey", but it may grow on me. Back to the baby, they are so ready to start on her nursery and they will be moving into their house next week so hopefully things will move along pretty quickly. Just depends on how much work they want to do before they move in. Her shower will be January 8, they are so excited. They started painting the nursery today and put together the high chair her grandmother got for them....it is so cute! Preston has an opportunity for a different job and I pray that will go through for him. He is going to be such a good daddy!
Back to work tomorrow after a rainy Sunday, but good ribs Pete cooked! Til next time......take care a keep posting!
1 comment:
My mom went through that same thing trying to find a "grandmother" name. She still hasn't settled on one even though the babes are two months old! Yesterday though she told me she liked abuela which is grandma in Spanish! (I'm a Spanish teacher)lol
Post a Comment