Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 AND FIVE MORE WEEKS!



Well, here we are, 2012 - what happened to 2011, it went by so fast! My resolution last year was to not rush and wish for time to go fast, but to take things slower and just enjoy each moment and each day. I really did try doing my part, but time just rushes by. Yes, there were times I would wish this day would go faster or week would go faster, couldn't wait until the next holiday for a long weekend, couldn't wait for vacation time.....oh wait, I didn't take much vacation time last year, but anyway, yes, there were times I wished for time to go faster. I hope this year is a blessed year for everyone and time just goes a little slower for us all to sit back and enjoy the moments we have been blessed with.....we may not have another "next year" who knows.


With all that said.....our grandbaby will be here in 5 weeks or at least that is what the doctor tells us and that's ok, she needs to cook for 5 more weeks, and we still have things to get done before she gets here. Hopefully by the end of this weekend the kids will be moved in the house and she will have time to get all the baby clothes washed and put just where she want them or hung in he closet. We had her baby shower this past weekend and I must say I am thankful that is overwith, it is a job hosting a baby shower! But man were they blessed, so many family and friends and generous givers. She really did open presents the the whole two hours of the shower, it was amazing and I am so thankful for all they received. I feel like I need to write out thank you notes because so many of my friends came and gave and they don't really know my son's fiance' but they know/knew my son and they know us so they gave, it was truly amazing.


Sometimes I feel guilty about feeling so good about how things are going in my life, I know it can all change in a minute so I just want to be more thankful and more appreciative this year. That is my resolution for 2012 also! I see and read and hear about tragedies and sickness everyday and I pray for these and I am thankful to be healthy and have a healthy family, we have jobs and ways to provide for our families and not everyone has this, it just needs to be appreciated more every day.


I hope your 2012 is a great one and all your resolutions are good ones!

Here's a start of baby Preslee's nursery!



PRETTY CUTE HUH!






No comments: