Friday, November 30, 2012

Grandmother again!

I know I am horrible at posting anything in my life, but this one is worth a post!  We are GRAND PARENTS again!  Our little bundle of joy arrived on October 30, 2012 weighing in at 8 pounds 7 oz and 19 1/2" long!  His name is Landry James and he is the cutest little/big baby boy I have ever seen.  Mother and baby are doing great....she is just surprised at how much work a little baby can be, but she is loving every minute of it.  Some of their stories are hilarious, beginning parenthood is a story all itself!  Here are a few pictures of our little bundle Landry (named after the Dallas Cowboy legendary coach Tom Landry), they are both big Cowboy fans!
Well this is a picture of part of his nursery, wasn't quite finished but close and the chair has been recovered.

Our little chunky monkey!  Isn't he cute though!


I had to put this one in......he wasn't happy, but sure is cute!

And I can't leave little Preslee out, she is a little doll!  She's 10 months old today!



The bottom one is her first ponytail....she looks so much older with a ponytail!  She is such a joy...we love being grandparents!

No comments: