Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time for a vacation

Another month has passed and I haven't had much to post about. We really have been keeping busy, just not worth posting about. This weekend Pete and I are heading to Hot Springs, Arkansas, with a few friends. Hope to have good weather, but read it is calling for rain. Since this is a motorcycle rally, I hope the weather will cooperate, there are a couple of good concerts I really want to see, Styx on Friday night and Miranda Lambert on Saturday night, I'm really excited about them.

Preston is enjoying college, or he seems to be, he's really growing up so fast, I can see the maturity more in him now. Peyton and Jordan are doing great, she loves her PTA classes and getting to know her new classmates, she's one that never meets a stranger! Peter Joe and Brandie are deep into football right now. Their team is 1-1 they took a tough loss last Friday. Good luck this Friday Peter!

Rain rain go away, I really need this get away!

Have a great weekend and take care til next time!

4 comments:

Casey's trio said...

I hope you have a great vacation with beautiful weather:)

The Charles Crew said...

Hope you enjoy your getaway...with beautiful weather! Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Can't wait to see the rally pictures!

Mary said...

I just now found your blog! I just love reading about your sweet family. I knew that Peyton had gotten married this summer, but I didn't realize that y'all had the wedding in Florida. Beautiful is an understatement! I know you are so proud of your children. And, as a young mother, I admire you so much. You have done such a wonderful job sharing your love and God's love with your kids, and I know you must feel such great pride and joy in them. I look forward to reading more! Love you, Mary (Bowers) Brown

The Murray Crew said...

OOOOOO! Vacation! Take me with you! =) Thanks for adding our blog to your list. Glad to see you are following us. Your family is beautiful - you must be so proud!