Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Peyton!

Peyton and her Nanny, RIP Nanny, we miss you!

I'm a day late, but I didn't forget....only wished her Happy Birthday 25 times!





Happy Birthday Peyton!











On Tuesday, October 20, our baby girl will be 25 years old, wow, where has time gone? I remember just like it was yesterday, water broke at 2:00 a.m. and she was born at 9:50 a.m. two days earlier than she was suppose to be here, but we were so happy she was here. Peyton is everything a parent could want in a daughter. She is smart, sweet, happy, energetic, loving, just a precious soul. Peyton is always smiling and will always be a kid at heart. This past year I hid Easter eggs because I know how much she loves to hunt eggs, and she was excited. It doesn’t matter what holiday it is, she loves the holidays. Last year she dressed up for Halloween, her husband was a little embarrassed, but he took her around where ever she wanted to go, he is so good to her. She makes everyone around her happy, I have had people ask me, “is she always like this” and yes she really is. Her Nanny still thought of her as “baby Ash”, her middle name is Ashley and Nanny called her “Ash”, Nanny had a nickname for all her grandchildren. There was never a weekend Peyton came home from college she didn’t take time to go visit her grandparents, and on holidays she loves to go help them cook the holiday meals.

Peyton and Jordan have been married for almost a year and a half; they were engaged for 4 years before getting married, and started dating as freshmen in high school. They had a beautiful wedding on the beach in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida, and she was a beautiful bride. Both of them have graduated with their bachelor’s degree and now she is continuing her education in Physical Therapist Assist and she loves that also. She works at a gym in the city where they live, goes to college, and does her part of the cooking, cleaning and laundry. They work so well together! She and her husband joined a church in the city they now live in and have become involved young adults. You should see her play softball, it’s hilarious. She never played sports, but always in gymnastics and cheerleading, her throwing and batting abilities are…well she keeps her team laughing! It just makes me so happy and proud of both of them; they are just both very responsible adults. Hopefully one day grandchildren will be in their plans, but for now, I understand their waiting.

I could write a book on her, she has two terrific brothers I could write a book on also, but today I just want to wish her a very Happy Birthday! Quarter of a century, how does that sound Peyton? HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON! I love you…..Mom

No comments: