Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Preston & 30 year reunion!

First things first....My birthday boy Preston from last week! Happy 20th Birthday!



Together again Kathy, Derenda, Pam & Dianna Good friends who stayed the weekend with us!
Last weekend we celebrated our 30 year class reunion. I can't believe it has been that long, but then again....I can. It was so good to see many local classmates and some who came from a long way off. Some of them brought grandchildren (lucky them) and some brought their very young children. We have one classmate who has four children under the age of 10, well, three of them are 6, he just got a late start but he is very happy with his life where it is right now. I can't imagine chasing 4 children around right now, but I have already done that! Since we had a small town celebration going on anyway, parade and all, they ask us to be grand marshall of the parade so we made up a float and several rode on it, sounds corny, but it really was pretty neat. There was a street dance that night and the band that played had three members from our class in it, they play around the Dallas area and were very impressive.
I have probably bored anyone reading this to death, but it's a good memory for me. Have a good evening!
Your friend in East Texas, Pam

No comments: